a collection of stories revolving around chasing winter, the art of the aprés & the best mountain tops to explore.
If you are lucky enough to ride the ski week, you are lucky enough. Onsens, free refills & incredible company. This is The Ski Week Japan.
It is time to close one amazing chapter of my life to start a new one. Germany, you have been amazing but Norway is calling my name. I am moving to the Arctic.
A week of sail to ski in Lyngen Norway all aboard the Arctic Princess
A long weekend well spent spring skiing in Val Thorens to enjoy sunshine, aprés ski & good company way above the regions tree line.
What happens when 180 people from all corners of the globe rendez-vous in the French Alps for a week. This is the Ski Week Chamonix.
Why choose when you can both ski and spa in and around the Shiga Kogen area?
Potentially the worst ski video ever created. My GoPro faces the deliciously fresh powder for about 90% of the video, while the other 10% combines my squealing, screaming, and complaining.